A Senior Integration Developer is responsible for creating solutions for supporting API development and management to meet the organization’s business requirements. You also are a key person to help various teams with their API management issues and needs.
You will design, build and maintain tools and solutions associated with the API gateways and platforms while ensuring meeting standards and reducing errors.
The Senior Integration Developer believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. We believe that you are focused on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability. Delivering exceptional customer and business results.
Mandatory requirements, both competence and tools:
- 10+ years of overall experience with 5+ years of experience working with Cloud technologies
- 5+ years of experience as an Integration developer
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience working with API management platform(s) (Azure API management is preferred)
- Experience with security aspects of APIs and API management platforms
- Experience in developing API integrations in multi-cloud scenarios
- Experience working with version control software (Azure DevOps, GitHub etc.)
- Experience in deployment and automation using CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with network routing, security, firewall etc (DNS)
- Development experience in programming languages such as PowerShell, C#, TypeScript
- Knowledge and experience working with performance testing methodologies and tools
- Relevant certification in Microsoft Azure OR GCP is highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience in deployment using Terraform and GitHub Actions are highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is meriting
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker and Kubernetes) is meriting
- We have an Agile WoW and the organisation is new, so a flexible mindset is important. We are on a journey and all questions cannot be answered about wow etc.
- Honest and transparent communication when in agreement and not in agreement
- Enjoy being a part of a team
- Enjoying working outside of your base competence to support the mission of the team
- Open minded
- Problem oriented
- Fluent in English written an oral
- Swedish, oral and written is meriting