As a Senior Developer who has hands-on in SQL, PLSQL and Oracle. We expect atleast 6-8 years of prior work experience in handling large Oracle Databases.
Will be responsible to gather requirements, design, develop and review code in Starks DevOps team which follows SAFe(scrum) methodologies.
The key application that is to be supported is Trading General Ledger which is spread out in locations based out of Denmark, Finland.
SQL skills with an Expert proficiency handling complex queries.
• Good understanding of all types of Joins, Union queries
• Expert in using Aggregate functions
• Fair experience on all types of Analytical functions
• Worked on Global Temporary tables
• Very good knowledge on handling Constraints
• Good understanding on Synonyms, sequence etc.
• Prior experience on Inline Queries, Subqueries and co-related subquery
• Worked on Views and Materialized Views
• Thorough knowledge on DB Links, access control list
PLSQL knowledge. Expert proficiency is needed.
• Good hands on in Packages, Procedures, Functions
• Using good Exception handling
• Able to work on triggers
• Usage of Bulk processing (select, insert, delete etc.)
• Thorough understanding of Cursors, ref cursor etc.
Oracle skills. Senior to Expert proficiency is needed.
• Partitioning of tables and using exchange partitions
• Index rebuilding and stats gathering
• Performance tuning techniques such as Explain plan, AWR report, Hints, session browser understanding needed.
Unix skills. Fair proficiency,
• Shell scripts
• Vi Editor knowledge
• Handling Privileges and permissions
CI/CD skills: Fair proficiency Not mandatory though,
• Git, Bamboo tools
Process skills Fair proficiency Not mandatory though,
• Agile process. Scrum knowledge
Domain Skills - Fair proficiency Not mandatory though,
• Fair understanding on capital markets
Communication and soft skills. Excellent proficiency
• Written and Verbal
• Good team player and have good analytical mindset.