• Design of high-efficiency power converter for 4G / 5G multi-band terminal RF transmitter system, including ET
(envelope tracking) power supply, buck power supply, buck boost power supply, etc.
• Researching on RF transmitter efficiency enhancing technologies, including high-efficiency power converter
architectures and new power device technology in wideband RF power amplifier application.
• Solving challenges in technology development to ensure that RF power supply meets product requirements.
• Review and evaluation of new ideas.
• MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent background.
• Several years of industry experience within RF power supply design.
• Deep knowledge in ET power supply, linear switching converter, multi-level/phase switching converter,
switching power supply.
• Skilled in analog integrated circuit design and the simulation tools, such as ADS, cadence, MATLAB, spice, etc.
• Familiar with all or most of the following:
o RF power amplifiers and its relation to the power supply system and requirements.
o Principle and design process of DC-DC power converters.
o Common process technology such as CMOS, BCD, III-V etc.
o Design of analog amplifier with high bandwidth and high skew rate.
o EDA software of power converter chip design.
• Should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
• Should be able to travel in Europe and China.
• Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
• Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.