About the position
We are looking for an HR assistant & Secretary in our Stockholm office, the major responsibilities as below:
• International mobility management and support.
• Arrange activities and workshops both internally and externally
• HR assistant such as HR data maintenance, staff check in/out, etc.
• Secretary matter (e.g. book meeting, arrange trip, reimbursement)
• Other HR work support.
Qualifications & experience
• To be successful in this role the candidate should have more than 2 years’ experience of working in
HR/Admin(including intern or working student), preferably in a public and/or international company.
• Excellent working proficiency in English (written and spoken), good Chinese Mandarin and Swedish.
• Advanced MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• A Bachelor Degree, Masters or equivalent background is required.
• Service mentality
Required skills/personal characteristics
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbally. Fluent in English.
• A self-starter with the ability to work independently and lead technical projects.
• Work in multi-functional and cross-site groups.
• Aptitude and ability to learn new things.
• Flexible to work in different roles as needed.
This is a fulltime position at Stockholm Sweden