We usually respond within a day
1. Act as a subject matter expert on all aspects of model-based systems engineering, including developing appropriately tailored simulation & analysis methods and models for multi-domain simulation; this may include
a) physical system model or electronic circuit models together with automated driving system simulation
b) function safety simulation
c) General model expression and construction of general solver;
2. Constructs a digital twin environment, implement research and development model-based collaborative development environment, where use different modelling languages such as Modelica, Simulink and SysML;
3. To research and build integrated simulation platform for MIL, SIL, HIL and virtual test drive;
1. Experience in Modelica, FMI technology and simulation tools e.g., OpenModelica;
2. Experienced from working with MATLAB/Simulink, Carmaker, OpenSenario;
3. Experience in MBSE, including experience using MBSE in highly-regulated safety-critical industries like automotive, aerospace and defense, or medical robotics; experience in Autonomous Solutions is seen a merit;
5. Familiar with SysML modeling tools such as Sparx EA, or Dassault CSM or IBM Rhapsody;
6. MSc., or PhD within mechanical, mechatronics, automotive, engineering mathematics, control engineering, or similar.
- Research and Development
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING MORE EXCITING AND CHALLENGING.......
If you are looking for a leap in your career or want to raise a step higher, access our candidate marketing services within CO-WORKER technology to increase the chances of your landing the right job opportunity as per your ambitions. If you are looking for further guidance or information about our candidate marketing services, feel free to approach our recruitment team.
Loading application form